Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WWW...Wednesday: 26 October 2011

WWW_Wednesdays icon It's been a long time since I posted anything for MizB's WWW ... WEDNESDAY meme. She's been running it for a coon's age from her Should be Reading blog, but I haven't participated since March. It's about time, isn't it? Each week, MizB asks three simple questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you’ll read next?
and bloggers all over the world post their answers and link back to her blog.

Here are my answers:

1:  This morning, I started reading Curiosity Killed the Cat Sitter by Blaize Clement. I'm also in the middle of several other books: I'm listening to Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson. My current position is Disk 4, Track 8. I have two books going on my Kindle. The first is Stormlord's Exile by Glenda Larke, the third book in her Stormlord trilogy. Current position is location 1239 of 10204, somewhere in the middle of Chapter 6. The second is Crown of Slaves by David Weber and Eric Flint. The story line occurs concurrently with the story in War of Honor, the 10th book in the Honor Harrington series. My present position is location 1775 of 9336, near the beginning of Chapter 9.

2:  Recently completed books are The Nestorian Alliance by Michael Watson and Lord of the Changing Winds by Rachel Neumeier. I started reading The Nestorian Alliance during Dewey's 24-hour Read-a-Thon. Unfortunately, I was just so sleepy that I couldn't stay awake, so I finished it later in the day on Sunday, 23 October. Lord of the Changing Winds has been the first book I finished reading during this week's Bout of Books Read-a-Thon.

3:  Next up are two books that I need to read and get mailed to book swappers from BookObsessed. I'll be reading The Telling Pool by David Clement-Davies for appaloosatb and Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding for wss4. And, since I'm focusing on reading as much as possible during the week-long Bout of Books, I have high hopes of finishing both of these before next week's WWW...Wednesday.

Books mentioned in this post:

Curiosity Killed the Cat Sitter by Blaize Clement Backseat Saints by Joshilyn Jackson Stormlord's Exile by Glenda Larke Crown of Slaves by David Weber and Eric Flint The Nestorian Alliance by Michael Watson Lord of the Changing Winds by Rachel Neumeier The Telling Pool by David Clement-Davies Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding

No comments:

Post a Comment