Sunday, October 23, 2011

Only 4 more hours

Hour 20 Update

Reading Location: On my couch

Currently Reading: The Nestorian Alliance by Michael Watson

Total Pages read so far: 607

Total Time spent reading so far: ??? minutes

Other Readers I have visited:

  • Azuki, a BookCrossing and BookObssessed pal who lives in Miami
  • Shaunesay, another BC/BO friend who lives in Kansas
  • Nikki, someone new I'm meeting through the Read-a-Thon
  • VeganMedusa, another BC/BO friend who lives in New Zealand. She hasn't posted anything to her blog yet; wonder if she's still asleep.
  • Ann, who used to swap books with us at BookCrossing and BookObsessed, but now reads mostly eBooks.
  • Kanaye, also a BC/BO friend who signed up for this Read-a-Thon but who hasn't posted anything yet.
  • dancing-dog lives in Tennessee and swaps book with us over at BookObsessed
  • Zeteticat, whose name I picked from the list of readers because it was the penultimate one.
  • CandyTX, a fellow Texan, BookCrosser, and BookObssessor.

Mini-challenges completed: Introduction, Mid-event survey, and Feed Me, Seymour

Finished Books:

  • Bring It On by Laura Anne Gilman
  • Corpse Pose by Diana Killian

Comments: Yes—I have fallen asleep a couple of times in the past 3 hours. Have only read 21 pages since then, and I've no idea how many minutes I was reading and how many I was sleeping. I've read 6 chapters in The Nestorian Alliance by Michael Watson. My Kindle tells me that's 27% of the book. I need to apply myself if I'm going to finish it, write a review, and get it posted to Amazon by 5am Central Time. Obviously I need to fill my glass with something to drink and hope I can stay awake.

Bring It On by Laura Anne Gilman Corpse Pose by Diana Killian The Nestorian Alliance by Michael Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment