Monday, October 31, 2011

Bout of Books: The last day

'Twas a grand week of reading, blogging about reading, and tweeting about the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon. I'm so glad that my friend Shaunesay talked me into participating. All-in-all, I read 997 pages, finishing two books and getting more than 1/2 way through the third during the 7-day-long event. I think the number of pages and books was about average for me on any given week, but even more important is the fact that (as I said in yesterday's post) I have posted regular blog entries all week long. More than the reading, my goal for this week was to post and post and tweet.

As the day started, I was on page 117 of The Telling Pool by David Clement-Davies. I read during the usual down times—over breakfast and dinner, and whenever I got bored with the Internet. By bedtime, I had only read 84 pages, taking me to page 201. I had plans to read more, but got involved with the Brit-Coms on the local PBS station and suddenly midnight had come and gone.

Bout of Books :: Day 7 summary

Books read today: 1
Books finished today: 0
Pages read today: 84
Total books finished: 2
Total pages read: 997

The Telling Pool by David Clement-Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment