Sunday, April 11, 2010

Read-a-Thon; ummm... a nap?

At the 3/4 mark

Reading Location: Still at Baby Aiden's house

Currently Reading: The Great Good Thing by Roderick Townley; page 66

The Great Good Thing by Roderick Townley

Total Pages read so far: 346

Total Time spent reading so far: 340 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: Bea @ How Novel!

Finished Books: A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox (last 36 pages); The Ruthless Realtor Murders by David A Kaufelt (244 pages)

A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox     The Ruthless Realtor Murders by David A Kaufelt

Comments: Baby Aiden sucked down a big bottle and went to sleep, so I thought I was going to get a lot of reading done. Instead, I fell asleep—probably due to the fact that I was curled up in a lovely overstuffed chair with a soft throw wrapped around me. So, the past 3 hours I've been napping instead of reading.

1 comment:

  1. Only 3 1/2 hours to go! Keep strong Elsi. And keep strong coffee (or tea) by you. Im drinking my tea in a 4 cup measuring cup!

    ReplyDelete