Sunday, April 11, 2010

In My Mailbox: 11 April 2010

Mailbox The Story Siren sponsors a weekly meme about the books that bloggers have received in the previous week. While I'm on a roll, posting to my reading blog, I figure I'll play along.

Purchased:

  • Hell Fire by Ann Aguirre
    • Corrine Solomon #2. I pre-ordered this book from Amazon.com; publication/release date was 6 April. My copy arrived on Thursday, the 8th. Book #1 is on my TBR stack.
  • A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox
    • Demon Slayers #3. I made a quick trip to Barnes & Noble on Wednesday night to pick up a couple of books. I started reading it right away and finished it early on Friday morning.
  • Don't Talk Back to Your Vampire by Michele Bardsley
    • Broken Heart, Oklahoma, #2. The second book I bought at Barnes & Noble on Wednesday night. I have the first book in this series on my TBR stack, so I thought it would be good to queue this one up behind it.

In the Mail:

  • Straight Talking by Jane Green
    • This BookCrossing book was sent to me by Jordanne after I selected it from the Everybook VBB at BookObsessed.
  • Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
    • Received this BookCrossing book from MsJoanna on Thursday. I had selected it from the Historical Fiction VBB at BookObsessed.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of BookObsessed and I've been a BookCrosser for years and years. I will check it out. (BTW, I'm debnance there and I'm always up for trades!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in to let you know I fixed the link for the 12 x 12 challenge. Thanks for letting me know it had closed. :)

    Corrected now!

    ReplyDelete