Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon; 10 hours in

Hour 10 Update

Reading Location: Baby Aiden's house in Grapevine, TX

Currently Reading: The Ruthless Realtor Murders by David A Kaufelt; now on page 144

The Ruthless Realtor Murders by David A Kaufelt

Total Pages read so far: 182

Total Time spent reading so far: 198 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: JudyLynn @ Carpe Libris and Joystory

Finished Books: A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox

A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox

Comments: The in-laws have headed back to their home and I'm now over at Baby Aiden's house where I will babysit tonight. Hubby is watching the golf tournament and I am actually reading. Have made some serious progress in The Ruthless Realtor Murders, and I have several other books queued up now that I'm going to have time to settle down and read.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy baby Aiden. Great job with the reading. Even read in the car (that makes me very sick) Cheers!
    meshe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reading will stop
    Tomorrow
    Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow
    your book count will be higher
    Just keep thinking about tomorrow
    all the great books you will have to talk about
    with your blog friends
    If you get blurred or sore, or sleepy
    Just stick up your chin
    and grin
    and say
    My TO BE READ PILE, Tomorrow
    will be smaller than it was before
    and your spirits will soar
    because then TOMORROW, TOMORROW You can go shopping TOMORROW at Amazon and BUY SOME MORE!

    :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. *waves* hello again from Kansas! glad you got some grandbaby time with both of them. :) the cheerleaders are absolutely cracking me up with all the rhymes and re-written songs! Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete