Sunday, April 11, 2010

Read-a-Thon; 1 hour to go

At the 23 Hour Mark

Reading Location: still at Baby Aiden's house

Currently Reading: The Great Good Thing by Roderick Townley; page 150

The Great Good Thing by Roderick Townley

Total Pages read so far: 430

Total Time spent reading so far: 385 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: I revisited Shaunie's Happy Place and followed the link to Kanaye Speaks.

Finished Books: A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox (last 36 pages); The Ruthless Realtor Murders by David A Kaufelt (244 pages)

A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox     The Ruthless Realtor Murders by David A Kaufelt

Comments: I expect to finish The Great Good Thing before the Read-a-Thon ends an hour from now. Definitely a "Read-a-Thon Lite" for me this time compared to last October. But still an excellent experience. I'll try to protect the date better in the Fall so that there will be fewer interruptions. And, I'll try to be more rested so that naps don't cut into the reading time.

No comments:

Post a Comment