Sunday, April 11, 2010

Read-a-Thon; finished another book

Nearly 24 Hours Later

Reading Location:

Currently Reading: Bridge of Birds by Barry Hughart

Bridge of Birds by Barry Hughart

Total Pages read so far: 496

Total Time spent reading so far: 430 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: No one since my last post. I plan to visit lots of participants in the next few days.

Finished Books: A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox (last 36 pages); The Ruthless Realtor Murders by David A Kaufelt (244 pages); The Great Good Thing by Roderick Townley (216 pages)

A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox     The Ruthless Realtor Murders by David A Kaufelt The Great Good Thing by Roderick Townley

Comments: Just in the nick of time I finished reading The Great Good Thing. It was a wonderful fantasy that I will definitely want to share with my grandchildren. Kind of like The Neverending Story except that people don't go into the story, the story characters come into the people's dreams. Just to round things out, I'm going to quickly read 4 pages in Bridge of Birds by Barry Hughart so that I finish up the Read-a-Thon at 500 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment