Saturday, April 09, 2011

Read-a-Thon: Nearly 1/4 of the Way

Hour 8 Update

Reading Location: Finally home and on the couch again

Currently Reading: The Alphabet Sisters by Monica McInerney

Total Pages read so far: 213 pages. 153 page equivalents in The Alto Wore Tweed and 60 pages (so far) in The Alphabet Sisters

Total Time spent reading so far: 247 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: Before we left for lunch, I stopped by to check on Shaunesay and Sanddanz. Will visit a couple of others before I resume reading.

Mini-challenges completed: None. Now that my distractions are over, I'll check in at the main Read-a-Thon site and see if there are any interesting mini-challenges.

Finished Books: 1. At 13:00, I finished reading The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer.

Comments: Took son and his family to El Guapo down in Denton for lunch. I read in the car all the way down there and all the way back home, sneaking in about 20 minutes reading time each way. I enjoyed our short visit and lunch, but I sure wish we could schedule these things for any day other than Read-a-Thon Saturday!

The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer The Alphabet Sisters by Monica McInerney

1 comment:

  1. I love roaming around visiting all you ambitious types that are doing the read a thon. Great Going!

    ReplyDelete