Saturday, April 09, 2011

Read-a-Thon: It's been running for 9 hours and it's 16:00 here in Texas

Hour 9 Update

Reading Location: On the couch. But it's too cozy and easy to doze off. I think I'll find another place to read for a while.

Currently Reading:The Alphabet Sisters by Monica McInerney

Total Pages read so far: 256 pages

Total Time spent reading so far: 302 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: I didn't visit any blogs since my last update.

Mini-challenges completed: None

Finished Books: 1: The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer

Comments: Hubby is watching TV and I'm finding myself much too cozy and comfortable. I may move to the dinner table for the next hour and see if sitting there will help me stay more focused on the Read-a-Thon. I'm also going to start another book—one totally different from The Alphabet Sisters and maybe the change in subject will be stimulating, too.

The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer The Alphabet Sisters by Monica McInerney

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Elsi. I found the book cover challenge quite fun, even if it didn't show up on their blog. Keep up the good job and I hope you get to do at least 1 or 2 challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a hard time of day for me, in addition to the later hours just for being tired anyway. The afternoon is for napping darn it, especially when you're doing something as relaxing as reading! Luckily for me we had a late lunch and were running around during my usual danger zone napping time. Keep up the great reading and I'll check back on ya later! :)

    ReplyDelete