Saturday, April 09, 2011

Read-a-Thon: First Hour completed

Hour 1 Update

Reading Location: the right end of my couch; Sanger, TX

Currently Reading: The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer

Total Pages read so far: 490 “locations” in my Kindle. I'll compute that to page-equivalents later.

Total Time spent reading so far: 60 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: Noumena12. I checked in on her just before the Read-a-Thon began.

Mini-challenges completed: none. There were none posted when I checked the main site at 6:15. I'll check over there in a little while.

Finished Books: none so far.

Comments: I'm just a bit sleepy, so during this 2nd hour of the Read-a-Thon, I'll be reading and eating breakfast.

The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer

2 comments:

  1. go Elsi!
    I've added you to my list to check and cheer throughout the day!

    michelle/meshe

    ReplyDelete