Saturday, April 09, 2011

Read-a-Thon: at the 4.5 hour mark

Hour 4.5 Update

Reading Location: sitting on my couch in Sanger

Currently Reading: The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer

Total Pages read so far: 129 in The Alto Wore Tweed and 28 pages in The Alphabet Sisters, which comes to 157 pages. Yes, I did the calculations and it appears that 16.5 locations is roughly equivalent to one page in The Alto Wore Tweed.

Total Time spent reading so far: 198 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: In addition to Noumena12, I stopped by Shaunesay's blog and Meshe's. It looks like Meshe isn't participating in the Read-a-Thon this time, but since she had left me an encouraging message, I definitely wanted to see what she is up to.

Mini-challenges completed: None

Finished Books: None, but I'm close to the end of The Alto Wore Tweed.

Comments: My son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughter just got here. I'm taking a break to be sociable. Since I'm keeping a timeline for the entire Read-a-Thon, I know that I'll need to start reading at location 3292 when I return to The Alto Wore Tweed.

The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer

3 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm not doing the read a thon this year, but I'm trying to encourage others. I'm wrapped up in the A to Z blogging challenge though and that's been fun.

    Keep on reading You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi elsi - stopping by to say hi! I am so enjoying my read-a-thon day & I hope you are too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here to cheer!!

    \o/

    w00t!

    :P

    Have fun, I'm enjoying everyone's posts!

    ReplyDelete