Saturday, April 09, 2011

Read-a-Thon: 14 down, 10 to go!

Hour 14 Update

Reading Location: During the last hour or so, I was in the car and at Braum's; now back at home

Currently Reading: Bit the Jackpot by Erin McCarthy. I'm now on page 218.

Total Pages read so far: 478 pages

Total Time spent reading so far: 465 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: During this break, I stopped by to check up on Shaunesay, dancing-dog, azuki, and Noumena12. Left messages on their most recent blog posts.

Mini-challenges completed: None

Finished Books: 1. The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer

Comments: Shortly before 20:00 (an hour ago), we headed out to Braum's for ice cream. Round trip plus time to eat our ice cream in the store, we were gone for almost exactly an hour. I read the entire time—except for the 2 minutes that it took me to study the menu and place my order. Now I'm well fortified for some serious reading. I'm getting close to the end of Bit the Jackpot and then I'll move back to The Alphabet Sisters. Don't know what will be up after that. I'll just play it by ear.

The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer The Alphabet Sisters by Monica McInerney Bit the Jackpot by Erin McCarthy

No comments:

Post a Comment