Saturday, April 09, 2011

Read-a-Thon: 2 down, 22 to go!

Hour 2 Update

Reading Location: Old West Cafe, and the car

Currently Reading: The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer

Total Pages read so far: 1104 locations in the Kindle; still need to do the conversion to page-equivalents

Total Time spent reading so far: 105 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: still only Noumena12

Mini-challenges completed: none so far

Finished Books: none so far

Comments: This book is hysterically funny. At only $0.99, I would advise all my Kindle-reading friends to get a copy. In fact, I took 3 minutes off from reading during this hour to call Beth and tell her to run out and buy it!

The Alto Wore Tweed by Mark Schweizer

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. I was thinking of 2 down as surprising as to how fast it went...until you posted that there were 22 hours left to go. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete