Sunday, October 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon: Time's Up!

All done!

Reading Location: at home on my couch

Currently reading: Avenging Angels by Mary Stanton

Total Pages read so far: 649

Total Time spent reading so far: 552 minutes (9 hours 12 minutes)

Other Readers I have visited: None recently.

Mini-challenges completed Back-in-the-Day Children’s Book Challenge, Shake Those Pom Poms, Attempting Audiobooks and the Mid-event meme.

Finished Books: Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton and The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner.

Comments: I enjoyed my participation and wish I could have stayed awake for the full 24 hours. Summary post to follow later.

Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner Avenging Angels by Mary Stanton

4 comments:

  1. Well done! You got a lot of reading done! I had trouble staying focused but enjoyed it all anyway. There was no way I was going to stay awake the whole time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! We did it, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The play was a great success, but the audience was a disaster.
    - Oscar Wilde

    Congratulations on your success in this year's Readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job! It was fun to have so many of us Book Obssessors reading together! Let's do it again in April!

    ReplyDelete