Sunday, October 10, 2010

Read-a-Thon: the home stretch

One more hour

Reading Location: at home on my couch

Currently reading: Avenging Angels by Mary Stanton

Total Pages read so far: 627

Total Time spent reading so far: 512 minutes (8 hours 32 minutes)

Other Readers I have visited: None recently.

Mini-challenges completed Back-in-the-Day Children’s Book Challenge, Shake Those Pom Poms, Attempting Audiobooks and the Mid-event meme.

Finished Books: Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton and The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner.

Comments: Yeah, I fell asleep! While I feel really rested now, I wish I had been able to stay awake and keep reading instead of sleeping for 6 hours.

Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner Avenging Angels by Mary Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment