Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-a-Thon: 8 more hours

It's getting late

Reading Location: at home on my couch, but I'm still sitting up

Currently reading: Avenging Angels by Mary Stanton

Total Pages read so far: 616

Total Time spent reading so far: 497 minutes (8 hours 17 minutes)

Other Readers I have visited: None in the last hour or so.

Mini-challenges completed Back-in-the-Day Children’s Book Challenge, Shake Those Pom Poms, Attempting Audiobooks and the Mid-event meme.

Finished Books: Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton and The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner.

Comments: I'm slowing down. My eyes feel tired and I think I'm going to need to pick up a different book for a while to build my energy back up. The house is also hot, so I'm either going to have to change into a short-sleeved shirt or adjust the thermostat. Getting too warm is a guaranteed way to fall asleep when I don't intend to.

Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton

1 comment:

  1. GO GO GO GO! Good looking books! It's good to see that so far all the Book Obssessors are still up, we might not be awake, but we're up! lol!

    ReplyDelete