Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-a-Thon: It's now the 10th hour

Beginning the 10th hour

Reading Location:at home on my couch

Currently reading: The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner

Total Pages read so far: 346

Total Time spent reading so far: 312 minutes (5 hours 12 minutes)

Other Readers I have visited: Darren at Bart's Bookshelf was the first one to sign the Mr. Linky at hour one and post his "3 questions about me" information, so I thought I'd check him out. After all, there are many more gals than guys participating in this thing. (Heck! There are many more gals blogging about books, too.) And, I was curious to know why Darren is blogging at Bart's Bookshelf. Check his site out. You'll find the answer to that question and some well-thought-out reviews.

Mini-challenges completed Back-in-the-Day Children’s Book Challenge and Shake Those Pom Poms.

Finished Books: Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton.

Comments: I'm glad to be back home with no distractions. Hubby is sharing the living room with me, but he's got the remote control in his hand and he's jumping from game to game to keep up with the football. I'm hungry! He's going to fix rice to go with chili and I'm ready for him to go ahead and put it on! Who would have thought that reading would use so many calories?

Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner

No comments:

Post a Comment