Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-a-Thon: 8 hours down, 16 to go!

First book finished

Reading Location:at home on my couch

Next book to read: The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner

Total Pages read so far: 282

Total Time spent reading so far: 277 minutes (4 hours 37 minutes)

Other Readers I have visited: Two more of my BookObsessed friends: Marlene and Shaunesay Next break, I'm going to go check out some of the folks I haven't met yet and see how their day is shaping up.

Mini-challenges completed Back-in-the-Day Children’s Book Challenge

Finished Books: Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton.

Comments: So now the Read-a-Thon is 1/3 over. Given the time zone I'm in, this is the easy stretch. I remember last April when I took an involuntary nap around 3am, so I'm going to try awfully hard to resist and keep reading through the wee hours. I'm pleased to have finished one book. It's the second of three and I have the third one sitting here ready for me to read. But for now, I'm going to take a break from celestial mysteries and read a Young Adult Paranormal book: The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner. It looks like it's going to be funny.

Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner

1 comment:

  1. Having fun? The YA books go pretty fast - I am really enjoying this - hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete