Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-a-Thon: Half-way there!

The Half-way Mark

Reading Location: still at home on my couch (I think I'll be here all night long!)

Currently reading: Avenging Angels by Mary Stanton

Total Pages read so far: 550

Total Time spent reading so far: 414 minutes (6 hours 54 minutes)

Other Readers I have visited: None since my last post.

Mini-challenges completed Back-in-the-Day Children’s Book Challenge, Shake Those Pom Poms and Attempting Audiobooks.

Finished Books: Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton and The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner.

Comments: At 18:22, I finished my second book of the day, The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner. Since it was a YA book and since there was at least one blank page at the end of each chapter, the page count per hour went up quite a lot. I'm now reading the third book in the Beaufort & Company Mystery series by Mary Stanton: Avenging Angels. I need to look her up at Fantastic Fiction and see if there are any more books in the series. I'm really enjoying it and sometime next week I'll post a review of the first three books.

Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton

No comments:

Post a Comment