Saturday, October 09, 2010

Read-a-Thon: 14 down, 10 to go!

Beginning the home stretch

Reading Location:still at home on my couch

Currently reading: Avenging Angels by Mary Stanton

Total Pages read so far: 580

Total Time spent reading so far: 440 minutes (7 hours 20 minutes)

Other Readers I have visited: Azuki and Kanaye44.

Mini-challenges completed Back-in-the-Day Children’s Book Challenge, Shake Those Pom Poms, Attempting Audiobooks and the Mid-event meme.

Finished Books: Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton and The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner.

Comments:It's been over an hour since I read anything in my book. I visited the blogs of a couple more participants in the Read-a-Thon, and I took the time to update my position in several Virtual Book Boxes at BookObsessed. I really like playing in swaps and virtual book boxes at BookObsessed. There are a great group of people who hand out there and by tracking the books we swap at BookCrossing.com, it's a lot of fun to see who has read a given book before I received it.

Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton The Good Ghouls' Guide to Getting Even by Julie Kenner Angel's Advocate by Mary Stanton

2 comments:

  1. The hour grows late
    My cheers are lame
    Hope you’re still reading
    And your eyes aren’t aflame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete