Monday, January 12, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 7 and Wrap-up

Bout of Books Well, Bout of Books 12 is over. It was a great kick-start to reading in 2015. While I didn't participate in any of the mini-challenges, it wasn't from lack of interest. As I stated at the beginning my only goals were to read as much as possible and to have fun. I met those goals and then some.

On Sunday, the final day of the read-a-thon, I focused on just one book, Unbreakable. This is an ARC that I want to finish quickly so I can post a review as close to its publication date (13 January) as possible. I did turn on the Audible app in my iPhone to listen to almost an hour of Peter and the Shadow Thieves as I was preparing supper.

I also took the time to visit the blogs of a couple of other participants to see what they had been reading and how they were progressing through the week. Kristine @ The Cat's Tale had posted a combined status for Friday and Saturday, while Anne @ Books, Baking, and Blogging was using a single post with daily updates to share her status.


Sunday, 11 January

Number of books I've read today: 2
Number of pages I've read today: 103
Total number of pages read: 872
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books completed: 2

Currently reading

Book Cover: Time Voyage by Steve Brezenoff Book Cover: Unbreakable by W C Bauer Book Cover: Peter and the Shadow Thieves by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson

Completed Books

Book Cover: Poison Flower by Thomas Perry Book Cover: A String of Beads by Thomas Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment