Thursday, January 08, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 3 Update

Bout of Books Wednesday. Hump Day.

Work is finally settling down. Wednesday was the deadline for recording all 4th quarter activities, and while I was busy taking care of that, my Internet provider went down. We were offline for about 2 hours and my stress level was going up because I always procrastinate until a deadline is looming and I had almost run out of time to get my data submitted. Fortunately, this happened very late in the afternoon, so I cooked supper and then settled down to read while I ate. And I kept reading until the network was restored.

While I had hoped to finish reading A String of Beads, I am getting really close. I still had 240 pages to read when I awoke on Wednesday morning, and when I went to bed, I had whittled that down to only 39 more pages.


Wednesday, 7 January

Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 201
Total number of pages read: 574
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books completed: 1

Currently reading

Book Cover: A String of Beads by Thomas Perry

Completed Books

Book Cover: Poison Flower by Thomas Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment