Friday, January 09, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 4 Update

Bout of Books As I mentioned in yesterday's update, there were only 39 pages left in my book when I went to bed. I read those early this morning, finishing A String of Beads at breakfast. The rest of the day, I've been bouncing back and forth between two books. The first is Unbreakable by W C Bauer, a science fiction novel that I received for review and Time Voyage a time-traveling adventure story for mid-grade kids.


Thursday, 8 January

Number of books I've read today: 3
Number of pages I've read today: 69
Total number of pages read: 643
Number of books completed today: 1
Total number of books completed: 2

Currently reading

Book Cover: Time Voyage by Steve Brezenoff Book Cover: Unbreakable by W C Bauer

Completed Books

Book Cover: Poison Flower by Thomas Perry Book Cover: A String of Beads by Thomas Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment