Sunday, January 11, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 6 Update

Bout of Books One last day and this chapter of the Bout of Books read-a-thon will be over. On Saturday, I listened to an hour and a half of Peter and the Shadow Thieves in the car. In the evening, I read more of Unbreakable. The rest of the day I built vehicles from Legos with my almost five-year-old grandson, Aiden.


Saturday, 10 January

Number of books I've read today: 2
Number of pages I've read today: 84
Total number of pages read: 769
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books completed: 2

Currently reading

Book Cover: Time Voyage by Steve Brezenoff Book Cover: Unbreakable by W C Bauer Book Cover: Peter and the Shadow Thieves by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson

Completed Books

Book Cover: Poison Flower by Thomas Perry Book Cover: A String of Beads by Thomas Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment