Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 2 Update

Bout of Books If I thought things were busy at work on Monday, Tuesday was even worse. I think some people extended their holiday vacations into this week, so there were even more people back at work on Tuesday.

After getting off to a really good start on Monday, I read a lot less on Tuesday. I'm still reading A String of Beads by Thomas Perry. This is an ARC that I received from NetGalley and since the publication date was on Tuesday, I really need to complete it as quickly as possible and get my review posted.


Tuesday, 6 January

Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 123
Total number of pages read: 373
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books completed: 1

Currently reading

Book Cover: A String of Beads by Thomas Perry

Completed Books

Book Cover: Poison Flower by Thomas Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment