Friday, December 19, 2014

Book Blogger Hop: 19-25 December 2014

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question for Book Blogger Hop comes from Samantha at Bakey's Book Blog:

Do you write a review for every book you read or only review copies from publishers?

A good question. I always write a review for books received from publishers. That's the promise I made to them in exchange for the free book. While I do post a mini-review of every book I complete in my Sunday Summary, I only post a full review of books received from publishers and NetGalley and those books that I really like or really hate. I don't like writing luke-warm reviews, so the only time there's one on my blog is when I read an ARC that just didn't measure up.

I'm linking up with other book bloggers at Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Come see what others have to say and join us if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment