Friday, December 12, 2014

2014 Challenges: An Update

As of 2:30pm EST on 10 December, I had achieved my goal of reading 150 books in 2014. As I mentioned last December when I announced my goals for 2014, I took on only two challenges for this year. With this accomplishment, I've closed out one challenge. And, with 2/3 of the month remaining, I expect to complete at least 6 more books before the end of the year.

With the series challenge, I need to read one more book to complete the target series I selected for 2014: Kitty Norville by Carrie Vaughn, Aunt Dimity by Nancy Atherton, and Honor Harrington by David Weber. At the beginning of 2014, I had 17 books to read in these series. I also completed 29 other series which were not specifically targeted at the beginning of the year. So, in 2015, I've selected three more series to focus on.

Speaking of 2015, I've decided to sign up for a few more series than in 2014. I will be keeping track of my progress in these challenges on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment