Saturday, November 29, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (13)

After breaking down and purchasing books two weeks ago, I was very well-behaved last week and didn't acquire a single new book. But this week I did take advantage of lending libraries to pick up a couple of high-interest books.

From the Kindle Owner's Lending Library, I selected Scrapyard Ship by Mark Wayne McGinnis. I've enjoyed reading more Space Fiction this year, so I figured this was a good way to check out a new author.

And, from my local library's subscription to Freading, I selected Kris: The Legend Begins by J J Ruscella and Saint Peter's Fair by Ellis Peters.

Book Cover: Scrapyard Ship by Mark Wayne McGinnis Book Cover: Kris: The Legend Begins by J J Ruscella Book Cover: Saint Peter's Fair by Ellis Peters

So how did you do this week? Any new books? You're invited to tell us all about it by joining the fun at Stacking the Shelves. According to the reviewers at Tynga's Reviews who host the meme:

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by. I have 'way too many books on hand, so I'm trying to restrain myself and only acquire books that I feel confident in reading right away.

    ReplyDelete