Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Did you get any new books this week? You're invited to join the fun at Stacking the Shelves. According to the reviewers at Tynga's Reviews who host the meme:

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Earlier this week, Jason Segel was a guest on Jimmy Fallon's show, promoting his new YA novel, Nightmares! My local library just signed up for Overdrive and as soon as I got my login information, I looked to see what books were in their catalog. I was tickle pink to see that Nightmares! was available, so I checked it out right away.

Later in the week, I received a notice from another library where I have a card that a book I had placed on reserve was available for pickup. So, I logged into their Overdrive catalog and downloaded a copy of W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton. After I've read this book, I'll be caught up with the series and just waiting for the next book to be released.

Lastly, I received a gift from an online reading pal. MsJoanna sent me a copy of The Book of Secrets by Elizabeth Arnold. It's been on my wishlist since March and I'm looking forward to finding time to read it.

Book Cover: Nightmares! by Jason Segel Book Cover: W is for Wasted by Sue Grafton Book Cover: The Book of Secrets by Elizabeth Arnold

No comments:

Post a Comment