Monday, May 21, 2012

Bout of Books: Day 7 Recap

Sunday, Sunday. This day was entirely my own—no work, no visitors. Just a relaxed day to fill with reading and whatever chores couldn't wait until another time. I started the morning off reading in bed. By the time I arose and went in search of breakfast, I had read almost 50 pages. My book (Blameless by Gail Carriger) went everywhere with me: to breakfast, to the gas station, and back to bed. And thus I finished reading it around 14:30 in the afternoon. As a reward, hubby and I went out to get ice cream treats.

Looking back over the list of books that I had intended to read, I made a decision to divert from that original plan. Instead, I picked up The Case of the Missing Servant by Tarquin Hall. I read 64 pages into it and should finish it on the airplane this morning. I still need to pull together an end-of-event post, but the basic numbers are here:

Summary

5/20
Number of books I've read today: 2
Number of pages I've read today: 242
Number of books completed today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 5
Total number of pages I've read: 1203
Total number of books completed: 4

Books:
Changeless by Gail Carriger (completed)
The Tale of Holly How by Susan Wittig Albert (completed)
The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell (completed)
Blameless by Gail Carriger (completed)
The Case of the Missing Servant by Tarquin Hall

Changeless by Gail Carriger The Tale of Holly How by Susan Wittig Albert Blameless by Gail Carriger The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell The Case of the Missing Servant by Tarqin Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment