Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bout of Books: Day 5 Recap

Friday turned out to be a really busy day at work—and therefore there very few breaks in which to read. BUT, I was able to slip out to lunch at a nearby Asian restaurant and managed to read throughout lunch. And, by reading in bed at the end of the day, I made some decent progress into Blameless by Gail Carriger.

Today (Saturday) I'll be spending the day with my granddaughter. That means that I probably won't get much reading done other than listening to an audio book while I'm in transit. Currently I'm half-way through The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O'Farrell. I don't think I'll finish this book today, but should complete it fairly soon. The “problem” with audio books is that I only listen to them when I'm driving.

Summary

5/18
Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 114
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 3
Total number of pages I've read: 781
Total number of books completed: 2

Books:
Changeless by Gail Carriger (completed)
The Tale of Holly How by Susan Wittig Albert (completed)
Blameless by Gail Carriger

Changeless by Gail Carriger The Tale of Holly How by Susan Wittig Albert Blameless by Gail Carriger

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I'll get to Timeless or not, but I will be reading it soon. ;) Happy reading and have a great weekend! Enjoy the time with your granddaughter. My grandson's almost five and time spent with him is a blast!

    ReplyDelete