Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bout of Books: Day 3 Recap

Wednesday is known as hump day from its position in the middle of the work week, and I'm hoping that this downhill slide toward the weekend will give me more time to read. Work has been time-consuming but oh so satisfying, so I really don't have much to complain about.

I found time to read during lunch and had hoped to read after supper, but I got sucked into the TweetChat last night. When that was over, I took my book to bed, but found myself drifting off to sleep. When the book fell out of my hand for the 3rd time, I gave up and turned the lights off.

Summary

5/16
Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 78
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 1
Total number of pages I've read: 284
Total number of books completed: 0
Books: Changeless by Gail Carriger

2 comments:

  1. I always know it's time to put the book down and sleep when I've read the same sentence three times, but it had different words each time. Heh.

    The weekend is sure to be good! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah -- that's the side effect of dropping the book when I fall asleep. I have to restart and wind up reading the same sentence or paragraph over & over. Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete