Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WWW Wednesday: 2010-05-26

WWW_Wednesdays icon Another Wednesday on which to post my response to MizB's WWW ... WEDNESDAY meme from her Should be Reading blog.

  1. What are you currently reading?

    On my Kindle, I'm reading Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters. And, I have started reading The Story of the Stone by Barry Hughart which my library was able to obtain for me through Interlibrary Loan. I haven't finished reading The Unbearable Lightness of Scones by Alexander McCall Smith. I did listen to the first 6 disks (unabridged audio CD) while I was on a business trip in NY between the 9th and 20th of May.
  2. What did you recently finish reading?

    Just an hour or so ago, I finished reading Vanished by Karen Robards. This was a very good mystery/thriller with just a touch of romance. And, since my last WWW ... WEDNESDAY post, I finished reading both Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre and Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison. I have the sequels to each and I plan to start reading them in the next month or so.
  3. What do you think you’ll read next?

    I guess I ought to get started on a couple of books which I owe to fellow swappers at BookObsessed. Most likely to be started are The Road Home by Susan Crandall or Silent Thunder by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen.

The books in this post:

Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters The Story of the Stone by Barry Hughart The Unbearable Lightness of Scones by Alexander McCall Smith Vanished by Karen Robards Blue Diablo by Ann Aguirre Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison The Road Home by Susan Crandall Silent Thunder by Iris and Roy Johansen

No comments:

Post a Comment