Monday, July 14, 2014

#WWReadathon -- Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon I almost missed it! The Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon begins today. The goal is to “dedicate the days of July 14-24 to as much reading as possible”. Now, I don't think I can squeeze in any more reading than I usually do, but I can post about it on my blog, tweet using the hashtag #WWReadathon, and join one or more chats in the WWReadathon room. I might even find time to participate in one or more of the challenges.

So, although I'm getting a late start linking up with other participants in the read-a-thon, I do know what I've been reading so far today. I'll be back later to post about my starting position and goals for the week.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy the readathon! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are joining us! Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete