Saturday, July 19, 2014

#HSReadathon --- High Summer Read-a-Thon

High Summer Read-a-Thon This year, the High Summer Read-a-Thon is going to run concurrently with the last four days of Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon. That's not going to cause a particular problem since both of these are very laid-back events. Neither read-a-thon has a particular emphasis on challenges—it's really all about reading, blogging (or sharing on Facebook or Twitter if you don't have a blog), and being part of community of readers.

As with other read-a-thons, my own goal is simply to do a better job of sharing what I'm reading via this blog. I'm sitting on a couple of library books which will need to be returned in the next week, so I'll probably focus on completing those. Right now I'm reading Heavenly Pleasures, the second book in Kerry Greenwood's cozy mystery series starring baker Corrina Chapman, which I may finish before the read-a-thon begins. This one is an eBook checked out through my library's subscription to Freading.com. Also checked out are Demon Drums by Carol Severance and The Healer's War by Elizabeth Ann Scarborough.

Heavenly Pleasures by Kerry Greenwood Demon Drums by Carol Severance The Healer's War by Elizabeth Ann Scarborough

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're joining us, Elsi! Hope you get some good reading in. Demon Drums looks interesting. I think I will look it up. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete