Saturday, July 26, 2014

#WWReadathon -- a final post

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon Well, Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon is over for another year. If I've done the math correctly, I read 912 pages during the 11 days of the read-a-thon. I completed four books, three of which were library books. I read a mixture of electronic books and traditional books printed on paper. I tried to follow the postings to Twitter and responded to a couple as time permitted. As usual, it was a joy to participate in this event celebrating the love of reading. I look forward to next summer.

Statistics

Number of books read: 7
Number of books completed: 4
Number of pages read: 912

Books Completed

Running Blind by Lee Child Death of an Outsider by M C Beaton The Martian by Andy Weir Heavenly Pleasures by Kerry Greenwood

Books Still Reading

Charlotte Tweed and the School for Orphaned Dragons by Allegra Skye U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton Torch of Freedom by David Weber & Eric Flint

No comments:

Post a Comment