Monday, September 28, 2015

October Blog Ahead Challenge

It's almost October and I'm signing up for the Blog Ahead Challenge. The purpose of Blog Ahead is just like it sounds: During the month of October, increase the number of scheduled blog posts ready to publish. The suggested number of posts to schedule is 31, but since I've been having trouble getting more than one or two posts written each week, I can't possibly write 31 extra posts. So my goal is going to be more modest. I plan to end October with 10 scheduled posts: one or two per week starting in November.

I'll update this post with my status throughout October and also report how I'm doing in the weekly Sunday Summary posts.

My Progress

 

1 comment:

  1. 10 is an excellent goal Elsi. So glad you joined in. Wishing you success!!!

    ReplyDelete