Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey Update #2

As predicted, I've not been able to spend long periods of time just reading. I'm enjoying the day with my grandson and even sat down to a nice long Facetime chat with my sister in Virginia. When Aiden's daddy gets home later this afternoon, I'll put on a major emphasis on reading—including reading right through dinner. (Wonder where the hubby will take me for dinnner?)

Eight and a Half Hours In

Reading Location: Aiden's house in Texas

Currently Reading: Justice and Her Brothers by Virginia Hamilton

Book Cover: Justice and Her Brothers by Virginia Hamilton

Total Pages read so far: 72 pages

Total Time spent reading so far: 98 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: Camilla's blog, ScottishBookNerd's Instagram, Kim's blog and Sarah's blog

Mini-challenges completed: Just the Introductory Questionnaire

Finished Books: 0

Comments: I took an Internet break at 10am (after 3 hours), updating my blog, visiting Twitter, and checking out updates from other Dewey's participants. I thought I could get that done in only an hour, but what with interruptions and wanting to take my time reading various updates, over 90 minutes had passed. That made it time to get lunch. Aiden asked to go to Chick-fil-A so he could play on the indoor playground. Suited me!

No comments:

Post a Comment