Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tackle Your TBR: Status Update 3

Saturday marked the mid-point of the Tackle Your TBR read-a-thon. It's time for another update. Friday was a normal workday rather than the intense schedule from earlier in the week. That allowed me to read as many pages as I had read on Thursday and moved me even further into Mission of Honor. And that was even though I entertained two four year olds with a sleepover at Nana's house on Friday night.

On Saturday, I had a number of errands to run, so I plugged my iPhone into the car stereo and listened to Gengis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford. Listening for about an hour in total counts for about 25 pages. The rest of my reading time was in Mission of Honor. When the read-a-thon began, I had really expected to finish Mission of Honor by Saturday, but it became obvious that wasn't going to happen when I had so many days early in the week with very little reading taking place.

Statistics

Friday, 12 September

Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 95
Total number of pages read: 281
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books completed: 0

Saturday, 13 September

Number of books I've read today: 2
Number of pages I've read today: 49
Total number of pages read: 330
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books completed: 0

Currently Reading

Mission of Honor by David Weber Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are making good progress during the read-a-thon. I hope your second week goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to plug your iPhone in and listen as you drove. It's amazing how things have changed so that we can read on practically any device from anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete