Saturday, September 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (3)

According to the reviewers at Tynga's Reviews who host the meme:

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

This week I resisted all temptation and not only didn't purchase any books, I didn't check any out from the library. This is primarily because I'm participating in the Tackle Your TBR read-a-thon whose goal is to read books on hand rather than getting new ones.

I did, however, receive a gift of eBooks from my Kindle wishlist. My reading pal, Kiri, sent me 5 books in Mark Schweizer's Liturgical Mysteries series. I've read the first 6 books and this allows me to just about finish the series. She also sent Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan and A Play of Knaves fourth in the Joliffe mysteries by Margaret Frazer.

The Diva Wore Diamonds by Mark Schweizer The Organist Wore Pumps by Mark Schweizer The Countertenor Wore Garlic by Mark Schweizer The Christmas Cantata by Mark Schweizer The Treble Wore Trouble by Mark Schweizer Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan A Play of Knaves by Margaret Frazer

How was your week? What new books have you acquired? Leave a comment or join the fun at Stacking the Shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment