Wednesday, July 18, 2012

High Summer Read-a-Thon Update: #HSreadathon

It's now day 3 in the High Summer Read-a-Thon. In the first two days of the Read-a-Thon, I have read 218 pages in three different books. If I can maintain that pace throughout the rest of the week, I'll hit around 700 pages for Read-a-Thon. Actually, I'll be happy if I read at least 500 pages by Sunday evening.

Like the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon, the participants are being encouraged to communicate with each other using Twitter. In this case, we're using a hashtag of #HSreadathon. I haven't tweeted too many times:

15 Jul: High Summer Read-a-Thon starts tomorrow. There's still time to join in. #HSreadathon

16 Jul: Almost forgot the High Summer Read-a-Thon. Been reading, but not tweeting or keeping records. #HSreadathon

17 Jul: Finished reading A Thread of Grace. Now starting Murder 101 by Maggie Barbieri. #HSreadathon

Summary

7/16
Number of books I've read today: 2
Number of pages I've read today: 76
Number of books completed today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 2
Total number of pages I've read: 76
Total number of books completed: 0

7/17
Number of books I've read today: 3
Number of pages I've read today: 142
Number of books completed today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 3
Total number of pages I've read: 218
Total number of books completed: 1

Books:
* A Thread of Grace by Mary Doria Russell -- finished on 17 July
* Keturah and Lord Death by Martine Leavitt
* Murder 101 by Maggie Barbieri

No comments:

Post a Comment