Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: MidEvent Survey

MidEvent Survey

Elizabeth has posted 5 questions to check the pulse of the readers at this Halfway Mark.

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
2) What have you finished reading?
3) What is your favorite read so far?
4) What about your favorite snacks?
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!

So here are my responses:

1:  I'm feeling fine as long as I'm sitting up in a desk chair. The minute I get comfortable, I'm finding that I doze off. I don't really feel sleepy, it's more that if I'm warm and cozy, a nap seems to find me.

2:  I've only finished one book, Shattered by Karen Robards. It was an outstanding mystery/suspense novel and I'm going to make sure that other books by this author find their way onto my TBR stack.

3:  I've only read in two books: Shattered and A Face Turned Backward by Lauren Haney. Both are pretty good and I don't think I could rank one over the other.

4:  I haven't snacked. But at lunch, I had a handful of BBQ potato chips and could have really enjoyed another serving of those. I suspect that I'll start snacking after supper. There's going to be a long stretch from then until 5am when the Read-a-Thon ends for me.

5:  I've visited two blogs that are new to me: Michelle at The True Book Addict and Rhiannon at The Diary of a Bookworm. I'm subscribing to both so I can follow them after the Read-a-Thon is over.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're doing great! BBQ potato chips, yummy. One of the things I love best about the Readathon is discovering new bookish blogs to subscribe to. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete