Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dewey's Read-a-Thon -- 1 hour in

Hour 1 Update

Reading Location:My hotel in Arcata, Ca

Currently Reading: Shattered by Karen Robards

Shattered by Karen Robards

Total Pages read so far: 68

Total Time spent reading so far: 60 minutes

Other Readers I have visited: Shaunesay, Azuki, and Michelle

Mini-challenges completed: None, but I'm about to do the Introduction

Finished Books: 0

Comments: So here's the Introductory Questionnaire:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I'm in California at the beginning of a road trip. We've got a hotel room in Arcata, from which we'll be visiting the Redwood National Forest later today.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I'm thoroughly enjoying this first book, Shattered which I started yesterday. The next high interest book is likely to be A Face Turned Backward by Lauren Haney.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Well, I'm planning on consuming lots of diet cokes during the day. Don't know that I'll be snacking much.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

This is my 6th time to participate in the Read-a-Thon and even though we're on vacation, I had to make it a priority.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

Well, since I got an earlier start due to being on the West Coast, I'm hoping I can stay awake most of the 24-hours. For the last couple of times, I've fallen asleep in the wee hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment