Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2012 Challenges

In 2011, I signed up for lots of challenges, but didn't really keep up with them. Although I successfully finished several of the challenges, I didn't follow-through by posting on my blog. So, for 2012, I've only signed up for one challenge—the BookObsessed "2012 How Many" Challenge. Having discovered the challenge widget from Goodreads, I repeated the same challenge over there so that I could show off my progress in the sidebar here in the blog.

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Elsi has read 54 books toward her goal of 150 books.
hide

So, I signed up to read 150 books in 2012. This number is a little bit higher than the number of books which I have finished for each of the past few years.

 

This week, I'm participating in Michelle's Spring Horror Read-a-Thon. While I won't necessarily be reading more than I usually do, I will be reporting on what I'm reading via this blog, Twitter, and GoodReads. Let's see if I can finish at least four books during the week-long event.

No comments:

Post a Comment