Sunday, August 25, 2013

Bout of Books — Day 6

Bout of Books Bout of Books Day 6 :: 24 August 2013

While I had great plans to spend the whole day reading, that didn't happen. Instead, I wound up spending the afternoon with my delightful 3-year-old grandson. And, although I didn't read as much as intended, I did wind up starting a delightful (so far) audiobook, Room by Emma Donoghue. I listened to the CDs as I drove to and from my son's house, completing the first disk and getting 8 tracks into the second one. I'm going to call it about 90 pages in all.

In the evening, I spent some time reading Black Magic Sanction. I don't think I'll finish it before Bout of Books 8.0 ends, but I'm positive I'll be returning it to the library early next week.

Start:

  • Flesh of the God, page 70
  • A Killer Read, page 112
  • Black Magic Sanction, page 140

End:

  • Flesh of the God, page 70
  • A Killer Read, page 112
  • Black Magic Sanction, page 164
  • Room, ~ page 90

Bout of Books :: Day 6 summary

Books read today: 2
Books finished today: 0
Pages read today: 114
Total books finished: 2
Total pages read: 844

Black Magic Sanction by Kim Harrison Room by Emma Donoghue

No comments:

Post a Comment