Friday, February 06, 2015

Book Blogger Hop: 6-12 February, 2015

Book Blogger Hop logo

This week's question for Book Blogger Hop is:

Is there anything that turns you off when you are reading a blog post? For example: two posts in one post such as answers to two memes.

The one thing that annoys me is when I see glaring spelling and grammar errors on a blog. While an occasional error could be excused, some blogs are just full of errors. I'm never sure whether the blogger just doesn't know any better or doesn't care, but at any rate, I'm unlikely to return to the blog.

And if you see a similar error in any of my blog posts, please let me know.

I'm linking up with other book bloggers at Book Blogger Hop which is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Come see what others have to say and join us if you wish.

6 comments:

  1. Grammatical errors drive me crazy too. :)

    My full answer is at the link below, but I like ONE meme per post.

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth & thanks for stopping by. I rarely stack more than one meme in a given post, but it doesn't bug me too badly if someone else needs to do that.

      Delete
  2. Those bother me as well. I read a review recently of a book that I had just finished reading and reviewing, and in this review, the reviewer spelled the main character's name wrong. SEVERAL times throughout the review. I couldn't believe it! It just automatically made me not want to trust that or any other review by that person.

    Brooke at Brooke Blogs
    Book Blogger Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brooke - you're right about the errors preventing you from trusting their reviews. Thanks for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  3. That would bother me as well. There are certain tools on the net that a blogger could use for grammar checks if he's not sure. Lol!

    NYZE@EverythingNyze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the online dictionary and thesaurus all the time. Glad to see you dropping by again.

      Delete