Saturday, October 06, 2012

Read-a-thon updates

   

I think it's time for another update on read-a-thon progress. Today is the next-to-last day of FrightFall and the second day of FraterFest. I took Friday off work and spent several dedicated hours reading. As a result, I read a total of 197 pages on Friday compared to an average of 75 on each on the days that I was at work. Although today is Saturday, I have family activities planned that will cut into the free time available for reading. The good news is that I'm currently at page 357 of 529 in Academ's Fury. I don't know if I will finish it today—but definitely by tomorrow.

Current reads are Academ's Fury by Jim Butcher and Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H P Mallory. The latter might fulfill the requirement of FraterFest to read a “bump in the night book (vampire, zombie, shapeshifter, ghost etc).” It's not very scary, but the main characters are a witch and a wizard.

Thursday, October 4

Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 60
Number of books completed today: 0

Friday, October 5

Number of books I've read today: 2
Number of pages I've read today: 197
Number of books completed today: 0

Academ's Fury by Jim Butcher Fire Burn and Caldron Bubble by H P Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment