Thursday, October 04, 2012

FrightFall Read-a-Thon: the half-way mark

It's Thursday and that means FrightFall is half-way done. So far, I've read 343 pages in three different books. On Tuesday morning, I finished reading The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison. (I was on page 337 when the read-a-thon began.) I immediately picked up Academ's Fury by Jim Butcher. As of this post, I'm on page 168 and making pretty good progress considering that this is a normal work week and I don't get to read until work is over. Also on Tuesday, I listened to one chapter of The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan.

The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison The Expected One by Kathleen McGowan Academ's Fury by Jim Butcher

Monday, October 1

Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 90
Number of books completed today: 0

Tuesday, October 2

Number of books I've read today: 3
Number of pages I've read today: 95
Number of books completed today: 1

Wednesday, October 3

Number of books I've read today: 1
Number of pages I've read today: 43
Number of books completed today: 0

1 comment: