Thursday, June 21, 2012

#WWReatathon -- beginning day 2

As I expected, while confined in the airplane I was able to make some serious progress in the books that I am reading. I had just started reading Lie Down in Green Pastures by Debbie Viguie on my Kindle and was at location 125 of 4328 when the day began. I read steadily on the way to the airport and while waiting to board my plane and then had to turn the Kindle off for take off. That gave me the chance to begin reading a paperback copy of Ghost At Work by Carolyn Hart. Once we were up in the air, though, I went back to Lie Down in Green Pastures.

I'm now at location 3505 in the Kindle book and page 26 in Ghost At Work. I have to dash off to work, so probably will be at these exact same places when supper time arrives. I'll just have to see if there's any opportunity to slip in some pleasure reading during the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hello! I just finished my first book for the read-a-thon, so I thought I've visit friends! I'm interested in that Carolyn Hart series too so I'm interested to see what you think of it! See ya later!

    ReplyDelete